Need more help on Orbital Diagrams or Electron Configuration?
- Check out this page-- it shows (and explains) examples of both.
- Click here for an interactive tutorial showing electron configuration and orbital diagramming.
- Click here for some (longhand) electron configuration practice problems.
- Click here for some (shorthand/abbreviated/noble-gas) electron configuration practice problems.
On your grade:
Introduction to Spectroscopy (Reading) and Emission Spectra WS (Meyer)Electron Arrangement WS (Use Electron Diagrams Handout to complete this.) Meyer
- Orbital Diagram Activity WS (Use orbital diagram cards to complete this.) Meye
- Mendeleev Article & Mendeleev WS (Meyer)
- U10 Day 1 Quiz*
- HW1: Wave Equation WS Practice
- HW #2 The Quantum Numbers of an Atom WS
- HW #3 Electron Configuration WS
- HW #4 Graphing Periodic Trends
- U 10 Day 2 Quiz*
- HW #5 Periodic Patterns \
- HW #6 Periodic Puzzlint
- Labs Flame test- If you missed this see day by day page for make up video
- Labs Emission Spectra If you missed this go online and do simualtion Click HERE
- HW # 6 Secret Agent Man (If you missed this, you will need to come to the classroom to make it up at lunch or after school.)
- Class Activity "What element am I"
- U10 Day 3 Quiz*
- U10 Day 4 Quiz
- U 10 Day 5 Quiz*
- U 10 Day 6 Quiz
- U 10 Day 7 Quiz
- U 10 Day 8 Quiz
- What Element Am I? Activity (If You missed this, you will need to come to the classroom to make it up at lunch or after school.)